The frightening story of convicted sexual offender Kevin John Carr, and the police investigation that culminated in his imprisonment for the rest of his life.
A brutal murder remained unsolved for several years until a vital piece of evidence was recovered from a river near Longford, Tasmania. This is the gripping story of how police tracked and apprehended the interstate killer.
The fascinating history of Australia's peace officers, and the legislation that gave the Commonwealth a role in law enforcement, for 35 years.
The 2013 Australasian Council of Women in Policing Conference, held in Adelaide, South Australia.
An overview of the forensic investigation conducted by police into the murder (by explosive device) of a retired policeman and his friend in 2001.
In Defence Of Flogging
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE — Be Credulous and Instil Faith
- HOMICIDE — The Case of the Case-maker’s Hammer
- PUNISHMENT — In Defence of Flogging
- POLICE PHOTOGRAPHY — Suburban Noir
- SEXUAL OFFENCES — For the Term of his Unnatural Life
- POLICE WOMEN — State of Policing Firsts Hosts Landmark Event
- POLICE HISTORY — The Body Snatchers